Registration is now open
Camp begins Saturday, July 1 and continues
through Monday, July 3.
June 30 at 6:00 p.m.
Come to the back of the Hall, outdoors,
for root beer floats and good conversation!
Then come upstairs for singing and crafts introduction and display.
Everyone is invited!
Important Highlights – More Details in Documents
- Based on popular demand, Family Camp will be a “hybrid” indoor-outdoor event. Indoors for singing, speakers, performances. Outdoors for dining, dancing, crafts, and leisure.
- To register, you must agree to comply with the 2023 Covid Protocol. See the brochure for details. (It’s more moderate this year.)
- Fees are the same as 2022, despite increasing costs. Please consider a donation to help offset these increases. Also, see Scholarships below.
- Bring a coffee mug or water bottle to use throughout Camp.
- Bring your own lawn chairs and blanket if you wish. Also rainwear and a jacket in the event of wet or cold weather.
- Scholarships: If you or someone you know finds the cost prohibitive, we can help.
Write to the Registrar at email@example.com, tell us what you can afford, and we will register you with complete anonymity.
Before you register, please read the Brochure (below),
especially the COVID guidelines.
To register, click the button for online registration
(PayPal, credit/debit card, or check)
If you prefer to mail your registration,
print the form below and send it with a check.
Working Together, Playing Together
Information about how you can help out at Camp!
Bring a copy with you to camp, if you can!